Add a tool to your marketing that can leverage your efforts to exponential heights. This book introduces Recognized Expert Status, and the benefits it can bring you.
Inside you’ll learn about:
* Expert Proof Materials and why you need them
* Why you need an effective public relations plan
* The 5 main RecEx Principles
* The 7 action items for kickstarting your RecEx Status
* And more!
A membership website is your license to print money
But what no one wants to tell you the actual process of putting an effective membership site together.
Within minutes after adding this book to your cart, you can begin the process of putting together a quality site that will sell or give information to your members.
Scott has built a number of membership sites, for his clients and for himself, using the WordPress blogging and Content Management System software. He’ll help you set up a simple, successful site.
- How to plan your site
- How to choose the right membership software
- What categories are, and why you should use them
- How to set up Lessons, and entire Courses
- And much, much more!
Grab your copy today!
I make over 3000% profit hosting web sites, and so can you!
Add this title to your cart, and in minutes you’ll have this foolproof system at your fingertips.
Lots of people are running web hosting businesses. But how many are truly profitable?
Inside you’ll find a complete explanation of what a profitable hosting business is, and how to design and run one. If you stick to the plan, you’ll out-earn all your so-called “competitors,” maybe in just a couple weeks!
Scott has put together a list of 7 key points for building a profitable web hosting business, and a 10-step action plan for implementing them.
- The essentials of starting a web hosting business
- How to choose the right target market
- How to set your pricing
- Why the Underpants Gnomes from South Park are so important
- And much, much more!
Grab your copy today.
Profile Your Target Market: Print book $11.95 — Kindle book $5.97
People hate to be sold, but they love to buy!
Somewhere out there is a group of people who either need or want to buy exactly what you’re selling. This target market (or target audience) may not even know you exist at this moment! By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to construct a filter using demographic and psychographic data
- How to build an avatar of your ideal customer or client
- To look at your prospects and compare them to your avatar
- How to enter the conversation already going on in their head, not as a sales person, but as a helping friend
If you know everything about your target market, you can craft your marketing messages so that prospects will think they “tripped over you by accident.”
Waste less time and effort, and make more money, by focusing on just the people who have the potential of becoming your best customers!